Friday, September 14, 2012

Welcome Back, Andy!


Andy Cohen’s late night talk show Watch What Happens Live returned to Bravo this week after a short hiatus, and I couldn’t be more excited. My late night TV ritual wasn’t complete without his quick wit, hilarious games and bartenders, and guests who are willing and eager to participate in the mayhem of the clubhouse.

On Wednesday, Kevin Jonas and Lance Bass came on the show, and it quickly became a walk down boy band memory lane. The Jonas Brothers were popular once I stopped obsessing over boy bands, but I had a huge crush on Lance when I was younger, so I love when he pops back into the limelight.

Here, Andy, Kevin, and Lance play a game where they have to recreate five Jonas Brothers poses in 30 seconds. I DARE you not to laugh out loud!



 

 Glad to have you back, Andy. How I’ve missed you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment