Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Well, Here Goes...

So it finally happened. I made a blog. I’ve considered the idea of blogging on and off for years, but any plans to start failed because I thought I wouldn’t have anything to blog about, no one would read it, or I chickened out (but usually a combination of the three).

But now here I am, blogging after months of procrastinating. The swift kick in the butt to actually start this blog came from a class I’m taking this semester that will ultimately teach me how to blog. I have a feeling that once the class ends, I’ll keep blogging just because there’s no point in stopping once I’ve gotten the hang of it.

The Chronicles of Katie is just as the name implies: a blog sharing the details of my life and everything that interests me. I’m a huge theater enthusiast and I love all things Broadway, from the shows themselves to certain people I would drop everything to watch perform at other venues. I also love pop culture of all kinds and have plenty of obsessions and guilty pleasures. But I won’t share those now; that’ll ruin all the fun!

I hope you enjoy and come along for the ride as I explore the random adventures that make up my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment